Instat Pot Thai Chicken Soup Recipe

Check out this super easy recipe that uses an Instant Pot, so its fast and clean up is easy. 

Servings: 6

Prep: 20 minutes

Cook Time: 30 minutes

Ingredients: 

4 carrots- peeled and cut into matchstick-thin strips

1 medium red bell pepper cut into short thin strips (any color works)

5 oz of sliced shiitake mushrooms (I used regular mushrooms, that was what was on hand)

12 oz boneless skinless chicken breasts ( I used 4 chicken thighs, again that is all I had)

2 TBSP Thai Red Curry Paste (green would also work)

2 TBSP sugar

1/2 teaspoon  kosher salt

4 cups chicken or vegetables broth

1 can unsweetened coconut milk

2 tbsp lime juice ( I used 2 limes)

1 tbsp grated lime zest ( I grated the 2 limes I used)

chopped cilantro

Directions:

1. Place the carrots, red pepper, mushrooms, chicken, curry paste, sugar, salt, and broth into your Instant Pot. 

2. Lock the lid and close the pressure release valve. Pressure Cook on High pressure setting the timer to 4 minutes (timer will begin countint down once pressure is reached - it takes about 15 minutes, I promised its working, I was very worried about it my first time using the pressure cooker). When done, press cancel and use the qucil release method torelease the pressure. 

3. Remove chicken and sir in the the coconut milk. Shred the chicken and return to the pot. Stir in the lime juice and lime zest. Sprinkle each serving with cilantro, it you like it spicier, add some sriracha. 

Recipe from: https://recipes.instantpot.com/recipe/thai-chicken-soup/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nutrient Content Claims

Breaded Ranch Chicken

Overnight Oats- Vegan Breakfast Option!